CAR REMARKETING ASSOCIATION EUROPE
A common voice towards
the market, partners and suppliers.
BATTERY HEALTH CHECK CARA APPROVED®
With the establishment of the Battery Health Check CARA Approved® we want to foster the acceptance of used electric vehicles and to support our members in the successful transition towards a carbon neutral fleet the possibility to understand the aging of traction batteries and the influence on the residual value is crucial.
6 REASONS TO JOIN THE CAR REMARKETING ASSOCIATION EUROPE
- Get unique industry insight. CARA is a forum for top remarketing
execs to share their views and knowledge.
- Help develop industry standards. CARA creates and improves
standards and shares best practices for the European used-car trade.
- Learn about digitisation and new market trends. CARA aims to
understand and enhance new remarketing business opportunities.
- Network with decision makers. As a non-profit, CARA offers a
unique forum to engage with the industry’s top deciders.
- Create synergies to benefit your business. In the multi-faceted
world of remarketing, CARA is the place to bundle and defend
- Give the industry the voice it needs and deserves. CARA is committed
to defend the industry’s interests, in Brussels and elsewhere.