- Get unique industry insight. CARA is a forum for top remarketing
execs to share their views and knowledge.
- Help develop industry standards. CARA creates and improves
standards and shares best practices for the European used-car trade.
- Learn about digitisation and new market trends. CARA aims to
understand and enhance new remarketing business opportunities.
6 reasons to join The Car Remarketing Association Europe
- Network with decision makers. As a non-profit, CARA offers a
unique forum to engage with the industry’s top deciders.
- Create synergies to benefit your business. In the multi-faceted
world of remarketing, CARA is the place to bundle and defend
- Give the industry the voice it needs and deserves. CARA is committed
to defend the industry’s interests, in Brussels and elsewhere.
On the face of things, last month’s meteoric 87.3% rise in new-car registrations across the European Union (EU) would normally be cause for.. Read More →
The iX3 is BMW’s first pure-electric X model and is the most conventional, being effectively a battery-electric vehicle (BEV) version of the best-selling.. Read More →
The president of the German federal central tax office (BZSt), Maren Kohlrust-Schulz, and the president of the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA), Richard Damm, have signed.. Read More →