- Get unique industry insight. CARA is a forum for top remarketing
execs to share their views and knowledge.
- Help develop industry standards. CARA creates and improves
standards and shares best practices for the European used-car trade.
- Learn about digitisation and new market trends. CARA aims to
understand and enhance new remarketing business opportunities.
6 reasons to join The Car Remarketing Association Europe
- Network with decision makers. As a non-profit, CARA offers a
unique forum to engage with the industry’s top deciders.
- Create synergies to benefit your business. In the multi-faceted
world of remarketing, CARA is the place to bundle and defend
- Give the industry the voice it needs and deserves. CARA is committed
to defend the industry’s interests, in Brussels and elsewhere.
Swedish startup Northvolt has acquired a €350 million loan to build Europe’s biggest battery plant. The new plant will provide European competition for.. Read More →
Volvo Cars has signed long-term agreements with Asian battery manufacturers CATL and LG Chem to supply both itself and subsidiary brand Polestar... Read More →