CAR REMARKETING ASSOCIATION EUROPE
What is the Car Remarketing Association Europe?
In the summer of 2015, CARA, the Car Remarketing Association Europe, was founded. CARA was established as a non-profit organization to support the market for used cars. Our members each have a large footprint within the European market and are mainly active in sectors such as car manufacturing, fleet management, leasing, car auctions, car service providers and car data management. Of course, European dealers of used cars are also very welcome within our association. In addition, we have support partners who are very interested in our activities but who are not included in the foregoing support category. We come forward as an independent source within the European Car Remarketing world. In other words, a common voice towards the market, partners and suppliers. We support the industry standards and harmonize processes, without interfering with the policies of companies.
The purpose of the Association
The Car Remarketing Association has set various goals. Some of these are:
- Representing the interests of the car marketing industry vis-à-vis European Union institutions and international institutions (such as the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, tax authorities, etc.)
- Inform members about European or international developments that may affect the remarketing industry
- Coordinate the views of the members in order to create common positions and a common voice
- Promote the car remarketing market at European and international level
- Organize events on current topics and / or for a specific audience
- Provide a platform for members to share views and best practices and to network
A COMMON VOICE TOWARDS
THE MARKET, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS